Thanskgiving Food Drive
Thanksgiving Food Drive
gilliland middle school
|Help provide meals to the students and families of Gililland Middle School. Here’s how:|
1. Fill a reusable grocery bag with the menu items listed below (no glass jars, please):
• Instant potatoes
• Stuffing mix
• Canned fruit and vegetables
• Canned yams
• Cranberry sauce
• Canned Soup
• Corn bread mix
• Cake mix
• Additional canned goods to fill bag
2. Purchase a $15.00 grocery store gift card to Bashas, Walmart, Safeway or Fry’s. The family can use this to purchase a turkey for their thanksgiving. Staple the card to the inside of the bag.
3. Be creative! Feel free to add seasonal paper plates, napkins, favors, and decorations (no candles, please).
4. Bring the bag to worship on Nov. 8, 15 or 22. If you’re not attending worship because of COVID-19, you can arrange to drop the bags off with Scott Bordow at 963 W. Posada Avenue, Mesa. Scott’s cell number is 602-448-8716.